| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kayukpyu in December is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A feeble 13mm (0.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Kayukpyu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kayukpyu, Myanmar
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kayukpyu:
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 427.8 kms (265.8 miles) N
- Monywa, Myanmar - 340.8 kms (211.8 miles) NNE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 389.6 kms (242.1 miles) NE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) N
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 285.7 kms (177.6 miles) NE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 395.8 kms (246 miles) ENE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 464.5 kms (288.6 miles) E
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 311.3 kms (193.5 miles) E
- Pyi, Myanmar - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) ESE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 481.6 kms (299.3 miles) ESE
- Pathein, Myanmar - 321.5 kms (199.8 miles) SSE
- Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar - 404.1 kms (251.1 miles) SE
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 526.5 kms (327.2 miles) ESE